Your privacy is important to www.stkildaartcrawl.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that www.stkildaartcrawl.com collects, and the ways we use that personal information. Personal information collection www.stkildaartcrawl.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- information about transactions carried out over this website.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
any other information that you send to www.stkildaartcrawl.com
Using personal information
www.stkildaartcrawl.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send to you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where www.stkildaartcrawl.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, www.stkildaartcrawl.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Our email marketing is permission based. If you received a mailing from us, our records indicate that you have expressly shared your address for the purpose of receiving information in the future or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
All policy changes will be posted on this page of our website.